GO OAHU card is now on Sale at 15% OFF!
It seems like a good time to take advantage of great savings on your Oahu activities!
Tips on How to make the most out of your Go Oahu Card
1. To make the most of the card you need to buy 3,5,7 days card, as it includes a special BONUS offer of
- Germaine’s Luau ( reg. price $72), or
- Polynesian Cultural Center Dinner Show ( reg.$69.95), or
- Dolphin Encounter (Reg. $99.99) at Sea Life Park
- Half-Day Sunset experience: Kualoa Ranch (reg. $89)( dinner included) and other
2. Great Saving comes ONLY IF you are using the card! As simple as that!Just look through all the available attractions and decide which one you will use your card for. So, be prepared for a very active, but cheap Hawaii vacation with the card- you will probably visit 2-4 attractions per day.
3. Careful planning goes a long way! Saving with Go Oahu card requires careful planning. Note down the schedule of the attractions and plan your day to put in as many interesting Hawaii adventures as possible.
4. Start your day early! As some of attractions available through the card are starting from 8:30 and close at 5 or 5:30, you need to plan on being first in line at the attraction’s opening to enjoy more!
Check the this Hawaii deal on Go Oahu Card